Thursday, November 10, 2005

Who am I?

I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, aromatherapist, massage therapy student, and Reiki master. I am an actress, a singer, a dreamer, an idealist, a Christian. I am a doggie mommy, a ferret lover, artistic, non-judgemental, a sensitive person with a marshmallow inside. I am domestically challenged and OCD about setting my alarm clock. I am terrified that people will know the real me and what goes on in my head.

Why am I writing a blog?
A change of pace.
A challenge to myself.
A way to sort out my thoughts.

I often write about my relationships, my feelings. I know I will write about my school, my journey to an international adoption, my work, and homeschooling my son.

So here it is - like what you read or not. Raw, unedited me.

(Yeah, right. I'm editing, and I always will. I'm too afraid of hurting someone's feelings!)

No comments: