Monday, November 21, 2005

Finally, I Understand....

So I feel like a bit of a heel.

The last thing I wanted to do with this blog is talk about people all the time. But I think that is the best way for ME to understand people...to discuss events relating to them.

I learned today several things. Or maybe I didn't LEARN them, but they sure hit me between the eyes.

Some people, even if they are in a leadership position, are easily led by others. Too easily. Some people are more sensitive than even I am, and that's really saying something. Others get really bitchy and take things out on the wrong people, and yet others - and this is the one that drives me really batty - think the louder they are, the more right it makes them. These are the same people who, if you have genuinely wronged them or hurt them, won't accept or even listen to an apology.

I'm often surprised to see little quirks in people's personalities. Though I must confess it makes me seriously wonder which of those annoying traits I have. All I can do is try to be a sensitive, caring person, and let God do the rest.

Wish I didn't care so much what others think of me.

No comments: